You have a great idea? Your idea is only good as long as your customer will buy your product, service or idea. Knowing and understanding your customers needs and wants is extremely important. Once you have understood this, you will be able to sell your customers and that buying from you is in their best interest.
Some questions to ask yourself:
- What do your customers do?
- Why do your customers buy?
- When do your customers buy?
- What do you know about your customers
- Who is fulfilling the customers current need?
- Who are your customers?
- Do your customers buy from Websites, or face to face?
- How much can your customers afford?
- How does your customer want to be served?
- What are your customer’s expectations?
- Do you have a good reputation?
- What do your potential customers like and dislike about your competition?
Software Development will help you understand your customers wants and needs.