It could be that your current marketing strategies aren’t as effective as you would like them to be. It’s also possible that you have ambitious goals and you just want a solid marketing plan in place before you get going. Whatever your situation might be, Software Developers can help.
The process involved in our Marketing Strategy allows you to make informed decisions about everything to do with how and when to communicate with customers and what your target audience should be. Instead of flying blind, as might be the case when you want to send out an email campaign but you never know what sort of response you are going to get, we at Software Developers are able to help you determine the tactics and messages that are bound to create an ideal response. Our process is tailored to your business, budget, and goals in order to help your dollars stretch further.
HOW IT WORKS
Together, we will …
- Work on understanding your organization as fully as possible. We will review your Brand Platform, your purpose statement, brand persona, promises, and vision. (We will help you develop this if you do not have this)
- Discuss your customers’ challenges, wants, and needs, and determine specific target audience(s) to focus on in the next six months
- Chart your targeted customer segment and target opportunities to communicate a specific message to drive an increase in response rates
- Examine your competitors’ tactics, your marketing initiatives, your business goals and your marketing goals for the next six months
GOALS OF THE PROCESS
- Gain deep insight into how you can set yourself apart from competitors
- Discover the most effective ways to attract your target market
- Identify effective messaging, which will align a specific brand promise with a specific customer challenge at the right time
- A strategic, six-month marketing strategy to meet your goals within your budget
- Two campaign ideation boards that present a specific marketing message
- The option to meet quarterly to review the effectiveness of the strategy