If you ever felt like your business was scattered to the four winds, you can solidify your Brand Platform and create organizational clarity and unity by holding an interactive session with our Brand Strategist, our Brand Strategist, and our Creative Director. Such a plan will help direct your decision making, bring your business goals into focus, and continue to maintain consistency throughout your marketing experiences.
Our clients say that having your Brand Consultation and Marketing Strategy meeting combined into one meeting will save substantial time and money. Having a clear understanding of your business makes designing your marketing strategy and messaging for any future projects.
HOW IT WORKS
- We send a 10-12 question brand survey to be filled out collaboratively by those that lead your company
- We review and analyze the results of the survey and research your competitive space
- Together, our Brand Strategist and Creative Director will conduct a three- to four-hour consultation with your leadership team
GOALS OF THE PROCESS
- Define your core purpose — why you do what you do
- Clarify your short- and long-term business goals
- Establish a clear business definition
- Define your corporate culture / persona
- Identify the meaningful differentiators between you and your competitors
- Identify key audiences you already have and those you want to attract
- Identify your customers’ challenges
- Identify what you promise your customers (strategic anchors)
- After the working session, you’ll be provided with a synopsis report where we will help you establish your Brand Platform. Your Brand Platform, together with your synopsis report, will be a valuable guide to all facets of future advertising initiatives